Grant CardoneMotivational Speaker/ Author Cardone Acquisitions
“I work with small companies and Fortune 500 companies to grow sales by finding overlooked opportunities and customizing the sales process to be more effective. I have worked with companies like Google, Sprint, Aflac, Toyota, GM, Ford and thousands more. I own and operate four companies that do almost 100m in annual sales and I’m also a New York Times best-selling author, international speaker, & considered the top sales training and social media expert in the world today.”
“SUCCESS IS YOUR DUTY, OBLIGATION, RESPONSIBILITY.”
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
Watch Grant on the top entrepreneur network Grant Cardone TV: Whatever it Takes, Cardone Zone, Power Players, Young Hustlers, The G&E Show, Confessions of an Entrepreneur, Real Estate Investing, Network Marketing Moguls, Ask the Pro.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 7 sales and business books, including New York Times best seller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, and Huffington Post.
Grant Cardone Sales Training University and Grant Cardone On-Demand Automotive Sales Training were introduced in 2010 and have become industry leaders for web-based sales training. These are comprehensive sales training and sales management courses provided online with over 1100 segments of content broken into exact modules and curriculums.Cardone’s online sales training universities provide sales meetings, testing, reporting, and sales solutions for every selling situation imaginable.
Cardone is heavily involved in civic affairs, charitable organizations and has been awarded commendations by The US Senate, US Congress, Los Angeles County, US Army and more.
Grant Cardone was named the #1 marketer to watch in 2017 by Forbes Magazine.
Cardone currently resides in Sunny Isles Beach, FL with his wife, actress Elena Lyons and their daughters.